Friday, June 13, 2008

Wall-e And Coloring Pages

One thing I’ve always loved is Pixar cartoons. In fact, I never really grew out of (good) cartoons in general, but Pixar has made my obsession a credible pursuit. I mean, is there anybody out there who didn’t like “Finding Nemo”? Or “Toy Story”?

Unlikely…

And right now I’m sitting on edge, cause the new Wall-e cartoon is just about to come out. And I can’t wait.

I’ve already arranged for babysitting. Cause my kids are not old enough for it.

And in the meantime, I’m occupying myself with downloading Wall-e coloring pages, checking out the trailers and prepping my husband that he’ll have to go to watch cartoon with me…

But after “Finding Nemo” he’s much less reluctant…

Only Pixar was able to convince him that cartoons are a worthy pursuit for adults.

But coloring pages?...

(but how could you resist this beautifull Wall-e coloring picture?)

PS: or course if you have a girl who is not into Wall-e, you could always get princess coloring pages... hard to go wrong there...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home